For everyone's protection, we ask that you create an account before creating or editing pages on RomanceRockBands.
- Your username does not have to be your real name.
- Your email address will not be visible to anyone unless you use the mail system — if you use the "Email this user" feature (in the tools menu) to message another user, your email address will be included as the reply-to address with that email. In addition, an administrator working in the database may be able to access your email address through technical means.
- You are not required to validate your email, but if you choose not to, we will not be able to provide assistance such as password resets, so skip the validation step at your own risk.
The system records some basic information when you create or edit pages, and this is publicly visible as part of the page's history:
- The date and time the change was made.
- The username of the person making the change.
- What change was made.
- It's likely that your IP address is also being recorded somewhere invisible in the system, but we don't know that for sure.
You can create a user page for yourself, but you're not required to do so. If you do, you can choose what to put on it, and you can make changes to it at any time. As with everything on a wiki, a page's history is recorded.
Please keep in mind:
- Any additions or changes you make to the RomanceRockBands wiki will be publicly and permanently available.
- Users causing problems may be banned temporarily or permanently at the discretion of the Administrators.
If you have a problem with any information on this wiki, about yourself or others, placed there by yourself or others, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to sort it out.